Understanding Depression and Anxiety
1. Better understanding of Depression and Anxiety.
2. Be aware of what services available within NHS, Community, Friends and Families.
3. Do’s and Don’t of ‘dealing’ or ‘communicating’ in people with depression.
4. Identify the difference and similarities of Depression and Anxiety.
5. To identify the Triggers.
1. To share knowledge and understanding in confidence about the subject of depression and anxiety
2. Be enable others to approach individuals with confidence about this subject.
3. Broaden your understanding of do’s and don’ts in communication in people with depression
4. Encourage better listening skills by letting each person find it’s own solution
5. Don’t do this alone, by encouraging individuals to talk with friends or professionals
Edieneh Spence, Lecturer & Advance Practitioner in Counselling and Psychotherapy
Jay Thomas-Morton, Pastoral-Leader and Level 2/3 Counselling Skills
Theresa Thomas-Morton, RSLI
Danielle Hansbury, RSLI
Saturday 5th May 2018, 10.30am till 4.00pm
Riverside House, 21 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8AR
£20 per adult, fully inclusive (lunch) and hot/cold drinks
07825 986 407 (TXT / FaceTime only)